14 November 2004

The Start

Hi, Sorry about the long time since my last post...

The reason for this long wait is that this was never intended to be a blog. I wanted to comment on a friends blog, However he only allowed registered users to blog :( I was forced into getting this blog, however I had no intention to actually use it. Since then I have received multiple requests to either update my blog, or get a blog, so after much contemplation I have decided to actively use this blog.

Currently I’m finishing off my university degree at UniSA. All I have left for this year is one exam on the 23rd of November. After that I will then be eligible to graduate, well all pending on my passing of my current subjects. Since I don’t have much uni work to do since finishing the contact phase of the semester (when I had 3 other subjects to do as well) I have been surfing the internet, Going out at night and spending some time in at uni.

One cool thing I have decided to do is set up a bank account with BankSA so I can get a Visa without getting a job. Unfortunately after giving my details, setting up my account, signing on the dotted line etc etc... the guy behind the bank counter declares that I have to have a couple of hundred of dollars in my account before they'll give me the visa :( So that will happen soon, but not right now.

Over the next week I’m thinking about getting the shagpile, which is my hair, cut. Also I might go for a couple of rides on my bike and maybe even go swimming, I really do need to get fit. I also have to do a bit of revision for uni, I suppose we will see what happens......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home