16 November 2004

Mundane Nothing

Hi,

Not much has happened over the last couple of days for me.

I have not had my hair cut , nor have I studied. One thing I have done is to re arrange my bedroom so I have more space.

I have also added some links to my blog.. Reverend Timothy is a link to a crazy uni friends website which links off to his blog. In addition I'd Tap That is an offspring site of Tim's which features your's truly. Bilby's Blog is a blog of one of lecturers from uni, however at the moment his server is down :(

I might add some other links later on, however for the time being those should suffice.

So what’s on the plan for the next couple of days..... Well I’m thinking of getting a hair or 2 cut tomorrow before going out in the night. Thursday is a definite get together at uni to do some study group thing for my one and only one exam for Distributed systems. After I finish that exam I will be free!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home