19 November 2004

Username Mark 2

Well it's almost been just over 2 days from when I replied to the person who sent me their username and password (see previous post). Finally someone has replied! :D I have replied to 2 other emails from other people who believe I am Telstra support and overall only one has replied. All I have to say is people are ungrateful, or extremely embarrassed.

From the persons reply it seams as if someone working at Telstra is giving out my e-mail address for people to change their usernames, oh well with a little more persistence I might be able to find out who it is and whoop their ass. Never fear I'll tell you when something noteworthy happens.

Over the last couple of days I have had my hair cut, bought new shoes, have studied in at uni and have been swooped by a magpie in at uni. I have also had to move my room around again (I originally moved it around on Tuesday) as I have found out it is a sin in my house to have a bed in front of a window, I'm not sure what other peoples thoughts on this arrangement would be?????

Cheerio people, I'll be catching up with you?ll soon!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:15 pm, Blogger reverendtimothy said…

    Wouldnt matter in my house - the windows are all nailed shut.

    But why is it a sin? Perhaps youre screwing up the Feng Shui :-þ

     
  • At 5:21 pm, Blogger Ne-Wo said…

    Well, I don’t know what's exactly wrong with this armament, I don’t think it's some kind of security issue….. However my bed has made it’s self in front of the window before and has been moved. Oh well I don’t think anyone knows what’s up with beds in front of windows, and no one will ever know!

     
  • At 9:39 am, Blogger reverendtimothy said…

    Any news from the Telstra jackasses yet?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home