25 November 2004

End of Uni :D

YAY, On Tuesday I finished my last exam for the semester (well, my only exam of the year) and have therefore finished all my work for my degree. So, pending on passing I have finished uni. However I will be back at uni in a masters mode next year..... so the celebrations have not been put in full gear.

I quite enjoyed my exam, I had already passed the subject and all the marks in my exam were just bonus marks towards a higher grade. This said, I was still freaking out a little, but that’s just me :P

Banks, I am finding them very annoying at the moment. In a previous post I mentioned that I went to get a visa and was not able to get one without having some money in my account. Well yesterday I rang up just to check if this money was a "qualification balance” or a "minimum account balance” and I find out there is no such thing at all, the teller was misleading me. Dam Banks!!!

Another problem I had with another bank, was them imposing a $5 a month account fee on one of my accounts if I did not have any "customer initiated transactions" on it for 6 months strait. Well just to spite them I transferred over 5 cents to avoid the fee (I get free money transfers). So to avoid $60 in fees per year all I have to do is transfer 10 cents. Stupid banks…

On yet another negative note I have given up on trying to help people who send me their usernames and passwords. Overall I only ever got 1 reply from the people I tried to help, in addition the persons reply was not very informative. From the requests, for names changes, I have received so far I have determined that either a Big pond staff member who installs broadband, or the CD that Big pond use to help people install broadband are telling people to e-mail me. Oh well.

To end this post on a positive note…. I, along with reverend timothy, the 3rd year and 4th year BIS students will be going along to an end of year BIS get together.... Although this get-together should be informal. I am looking forward to this.

Cheerio everyone, I’ll catch up with you’ll soon. Hopefully in the future my blogs will be more positive :D Let's Mob Bob!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home