28 November 2004

Pub Crawl

Hi, I suppose I should update you with my life to this point in time. For the much awaited BIS end of year pub crawl it was very hot. Stupid me decided to dress up so I would not be excluded from entering any pubs / clubs due to my attire, well jeans and a long sleeve shirt are not fun on a 35 degree day!

I therefore decided to cool myself down with beer, Mistake 2. Unfortunately not many of the third year people turned up, the people I know allot, however it was still a good time. The forth year people are very friendly, and talkative. In addition I got to speak to a couple of lectures that made appearances. Kudos must go to Bec who stayed for the long haul.

One freaky thin that I found out on the pub crawl is that my Swimming coach when I was 10 ish, Jamie, is the brother of Jess L (pictured in above link). The embarrassing thing is that I named a fish after her brother. Unfortunately the fish died, of fin rot, a couple of days after buying it.

Due to my over consumption of alcohol I left at the early, missing out on a couple of hours with everyone.

Okies, the obligatory what’s next, well I may have a job on the line. I’ll keep you posted about that. Cheerio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home