01 April 2005

HI

Hi, long time no see hey… What has happened??? well :

  • I had a nice 4 day Easter break ,It was a nice… 3 days of bliss and one day of homework..
    I had a presentation and assignment for uni after the Easter weekend.. I did really poorly.. Although I was sort of ok with it because no one prepared and it showed. ohwell….
  • Today I decide to walk down the stairs from the 17th floor to the ground floor… It was fun :P although it was a little spooky looking down.
  • Work has been ok recently. The project I am managing seems to be running itself.
  • I have been working on a website… For those of you who have seen it it’s slowly getting their… but thanks for the feedback.
  • I think I did in my calf muscle last night.. (hmmmm maybe walking down 17 floors of stairs with a bad calf muscle was a risky idea when you can only get out on the ground floor.)
  • I found out today that my uni has charged me union fees twice.. a phone call and email later there were removed, people were embarrassed and $2 300 of other fees were removed (I will find out if they over reimbursed me soon I suppose)…
  • My university have not passed on any of my HECS debt onto the tax office from my last semester of last year.. YAY... hopfully they have forgotten.
  • The presentation I talked about in my last post was marked quite well… Tim and I got a Distinction.
  • I now have a Dual layer DVD burner… so I can now burn DVDS… YAY… however all I have done is transfer stuff from CDs onto DVD and thrown out the CDs…
  • I also bought an extra 512 MB of ram for my laptop… so now when I swap between programs they load up strait away instead of taking 10 seconds. I was given some bumstier at the shop about them “loading software” onto the ram to make it specifically for my pc….. meh… I have to wait for it the same amount of time and it cost the same (well it actually cost 1 dollar cheaper cos I tricked the salesman guy who I hated because he was soo pushy) so when they were telling me what they would do, I did not care.
  • I played another game of soccer with my uni friends. This time we went to Jess’s house, played soccer near the Adelaide aquatic center, got tea and beer, ate and then went home.. I think everyone had fun… Rishi aka the Bombay bullet certainly showed his soccer skills!!!
  • Today I bought the DVD The power of one, cool movie I have not seen in ages… hopefully it is still good… I might even pick up a whole heap of stuff that went over my head as a kid…

Ohwell new blog soon… maybe not in bullet for as well :-D

Cheerio Have fun!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home