04 February 2005

BIS Presentations

BIS Presentations

I am now getting into my university studies for the year. On part of my studies is to work at an organization conducting a work with something to do with information systems. Anyway, On Thursday I went into uni to watch the presentations of the people a year above me (In terms of working at a business placement.)

Anyway, A group were giving their presentation and my "boss" encouraged us to ask questions, so unfortunately I asked a relay mean question that stumped a group.. I am sooo sorry guys..

Anyway it was fun looking at the presentations, they did good jobs and I think I have learnt a lot from them for when I do my presenattion. The only problem is that there was a prick named Owen asking questions..

Anyway. Here is a photo of Tim and me after the presentations.

Cheerio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home