19 December 2004

Mob Bob 2004 has occurred!!

Hey, Mob Bob 2004 has occurred.

Ok, what is Mob Bob. Well a very nice chap from uni, Bob, lives near the beach. About a month back Tim and I decided it would be fun to “Mob Bob” during the summer and use the beach. The idea being we would surprise Bob and many people would go.

So yesterday Kuhn, from uni, decided to organise Mob Bob for us. Thankyou very much Khun!!!

Today at 5PM we managed to meet out in front of his house and once all of the people that were Mobbing we then preceded up to Bob’s house in to his house to meet and greet him. I’m not sure if bob was very surprised, I think he was…

Unfortunately not everyone from the uni group turned up, 6 people in total, but still this was a good group size for the event. Another disappointment was that it was quite cool, so no beach was utilised :( However this said, I do think it was excellent!!!

We had many cool foods while we were there. On thing we did have was a durian. My take on a Duran is that they are these weird fruit things that taste like a mix between watermelon, nuts and paper. It was very interesting, but it had a bad texture. Thank you very much Khun for searching around all day for it!! I also had some goulash which was very good. Thanks must go to the chef, Snezana!!

We sat around a fair amount of time talking and joking about. It was a very good, I can only hope that in my next 2 years at uni I will be with people of this calibre in terms of friendliness :-)

When leaving bob’s place Tim and I discussed going to mob Cat’s sister. You see her sister is living in cat’s house (which is just around the corner from bobs) while cat is overseas. In the end it was too late in the night (10 pm), only Tim and I (maybe another person if we pushed) would have gone and cats sister may have not know about the mobbing. These things made us think it may have been a little too scary for her so we decided to call off any mobbing (we did not want the cops called on us) Oh well sorry Cat, maybe another day hey…

On another note, earlier on in the day I was my mum’s family’s Christmas gig. It was cool, many people were, it was fun. Since my family had this Christmas gig this weekend, Christmas day is now less cluttered for me :-D

Cheerio, Have a Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home