01 December 2004

Wazup? Not Much

Hi all.

I have been quite fine over the last couple of days. For me it has been very relaxin as I start to settle into my holidays.

On the news front, I have applied for a job, as mentioned previously, however have not heard anything yet. I'll keep you'll posted.

I have however got my first mark back from uni, a HD. I was very impressed with the time it took, from my exam last Tuesday afternoon to getting my mark the next Wednesday the lecturer has managed to mark the exams, determine out final grad and do whatever lectures do internally to get marks approved (they may not do this, I’m not sure) I have to say this is a good turnaround (well it was a smallish class so it may not be that amazing, but it still is amazing!) Unfortunately the only way with my marks is down, and I'm very sure this is the way they will go, but sure they want go too far down :-p

Another thing that has happened quickly is I now have my very own visa, earlier than the bank promised it. On the bank’s web site they stated that there is a card with my university’s "student association" logo on it, fortunately I have not got one of these cards as I do not like my student association (My student association is expensive and does not do much for me, well at best they don’t sell themselves very well.) I can now shop online without borrowing other people’s credit cards!

So what’s on the line for the next couple of days and weeks. Well I might be going out, YAY, and getting more grades from uni :D Also I might plan my enrolment for my next 2 years. Unfortunately my enrolment is not a strait forward issue and to add to this, the subjects I am supposed to be doing are not scheduled to be taught next year, crazy stuff!!!

Anyhoo have fun everyone :-p Cheerio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home