02 December 2004

Night On the Town V 2

Ok, here is my bloging experience from last night, put more eloquently than I did when I arrived home from cubing.

Last night for me was spent “out on the town” specifically Heaven. Whilst it is not the best of places in the world I like it and the company there is grate. At the start of the night I met Tim and his work college Terry.

The normal group of people I know attended. This included David, Edward, Jamie and Logan in all his glory.

Cat from Tim’s work did not attend although she alluded that she would.

Fun was had by all, many drinks were downed. Unfortunately at around midnight Tim decided to move his car or something along those lines. Anyhoo he leaves, and gets kicked out, not let back in or something... In addition to this crisis (ok, this may be too strong a word) apparently David’s car got covered in toilet paper...

A fair time after Tim left I got an SMS from him stating that they got kicked out and he will not be coming back, as you may guess this could have been very upsetting :(

However this was not the worst thing that could happen. Fortunately I managed to run into a couple of my friends from high school, Urrbrae. One thing I did do was to have some disgusting tasting shot (I think it was chatruce) with one of my friends, fun :-P. Mark, one of my Urrbrae friends, had tried to get a couple of my other friends along to heaven last night however his attempts failed.

My friend and I swapped phone numbers so we could catch up again and danced about for a couple of hours. Yes, I danced, and Tim missed it :(

So in the end I managed to stay around heaven until 3 am ish... Around this time I managed to find myself alone, So I decided to go home. Unfortunately arranging a ride home (kudos goes to my parents who are prepared to pick me up at crazy times), one of the girls from high school found me again and wanted to dance, however my ride home had arrived.

I was quite surprised at how big the heaven complex is. On the night A fair few of the “rooms” were open, so I decided to go for a little stole for a look / see. However when I left 3 of the bars were closed, for some reason I don’t think they wanted me there anymore. The real reason behind the bars closing is probably because the people were starting to clear out.

One complaint I do have is the temperature of the free drinking water was to high for my liking, It was warm which made me feal ill. I usually drink water as it is apparently as good as an intravenous drip in stoping hangovers. For those of you who think the IV drip has less drawbacks, well apparently IV fluids still go through your bladder. (Sorry, to much information hey.)

Have the best of fun everyone, I’ll catch up soon. Cheerio :D

2 Comments:

  • At 1:03 am, Blogger reverendtimothy said…

    I have seen you dance before! Don't you remember Moonta? Ahh, good times!

    As for being "kicked out", well, it wasn't so much being "kicked out" rather "not let back in" because Terry was wearing steel-caps and Steve had a pocket-knife-keyring. It didn't matter the first time around because we went in the express lane and bypassed the metal detector. The second time around though they forced us through the metal detector which beeped at us.

     
  • At 1:42 am, Blogger Ne-Wo said…

    Ahhh yeah, I remember that, Tim has seen me dance!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home