31 January 2005

New Glasses

Hey,

I have bought some new glasses. They are much smaller, lighter than before and have much thinner lenses.. Unfortunately they cost a bit, but I managed to get a few discounts and money back through my private health insurance, so I’m ok with the expense.

So far (I got them on Thursday) my father has not noticed that I have new glasses :-P , I’m waiting to see how long it takes for him to realise (They sort of look simular to my old glasses so he does have a little excuse)

Unfortunately I have not been able to do my road trip / holiday blog entry yet as I am awaiting a friend to send me pictures.. It should be up soon.

I managed to get a free copy of Visual Studio .Net 2003 from a Microsoft web site last week, Yay free software :-D If you want it, you are a student, just ask and I’ll give you the directions so you can get if for free aswell ;-)

This week I start uni again. I also start a job at a business, I am not sure where, I Will find out tonight.

Oh well, Cheerio Have fun..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home