27 February 2005

No Pay Makes Owen Violent

Hello.

Not much has been happening in my life… I’m still at work, which I can say is getting much better.

Through my uni I get given money to re reimburse some expenses (basically a scholarship), anyway, unfortunately I have not been paid this money, 2 fortnights in a row (3 fortnights if I want to be really pedantic). I am finding not getting paid a huge de-motivator… If you ever want me to feal really bad, and not care about uni, don’t pay me!!! Anyway I am thinking of chasing this up proactively next week (taking it up with the head of school).. (Although the sooner I get paid the sooner my mum will stop paying for things for me, so I might put it off.)

In other news, Yesterday I wen to the BIS Sports day. It was good.. I met my uni friends, played a little bit of sport, talked to my friend, In all lots of fun.

Unfortunately this sports day just proved to me that I am hopeless at sports and I am not fit.. It also showed me that I am not a team player… Well the little amount of time I did have to play sports did not allow me to improve, I have not played sports for over 4 years.

Whilst playing soccer as the goal keeper I picked up the ball and kicked it directly into Eric’s forehead. Not a very nice thing to do, I did not even say sorry… See, I’m violent and not a team player.

I am sure Tim has some photos on his blog. I will not bother waiting for him to post them on the internet so I can put them on my blog ripping them off as my own.

Oh well… I have a bit of uni work ahead of me. In the next 2 weeks I have to do a 1000 word Assignment, 20 min presentation, 3000 word essay, plus I’m starting 2 subjects this week… I feal this will be a high workload… Oh well… I suppose this will all pay out WHEN MY UNI FINALY PAY ME and I get a good job!!!

Have fun everyone. Cheerio.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:37 pm, Blogger catalienne said…

    so much violence :P
    hehe I didn't know you had it in you Owen ;)
    Hopefully the bastards will pay up this week otherwise let me know and I'll kick their asses mofo style.
    Until next time - take care of urself and try not to get too violent :P
    C@

     
  • At 7:21 pm, Blogger catalienne said…

    It was nice to meet you!! :P
    @ Last :P

     
  • At 8:21 pm, Blogger Ne-Wo said…

    LOL. THANKS!!!

    Although, I think it was more me meeting you than you meeting me!!! Geeze you guys gasbag allot, no room to get a word in edgewise!!! I suppose this necessitates another meeting :-P hehe..

    But it was very good to finally meeting you too..

    See you around!!

     
  • At 10:45 pm, Blogger reverendtimothy said…

    Hahaha, gasbagging... yeah I guess we did. :-þ

    Sports day was good. There is one photo up at my blog, and Owen, feel free to rip it off.

    And Owen isn't violent! Just clumsy. Hee hee hee. :-D

     
  • At 7:51 am, Blogger Ne-Wo said…

    I think I should redefine this violence thing before I start any bad rumours...

    I was not being violent, yes clumsy, Yes I wasn't being a team player, and I think I was just doing the only thing I am good at in sport, kicking the ball hard without any direction involved. Too add to that i think i was a little careless...

    However I did pass the ball to Toula’s little kids, So i was not a spoil sport (Pardon the pun)

    However, as a side observation, I just love it how people are so eager to defend me, and be violent on my behalf, eg Cat says: "Hopefully the bastards will pay up this week otherwise let me know and I'll kick their asses mofo style.", and there are other examples.

    Anyhoo, Cheerio.. Have fun :-D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home