23 February 2005

More Work

Coming home on the bus today, a guy got my bus home from the parklands. Anyway, gets on and asks "which one of you is the ugliest white fella".....He was loud for most of the trip.. But not vulgar, abusive or aggressive...

Half way on my trip home the bus driver asks him to sit at the front of the bus, he refused insisting everyone was ok with him.. The bus driver gets on his radio and abut 20 mins later the transit police got on the bus. They took down his name and were gong to allow him to stay on, but he got upset about giving his name, so they took him off the bus with the promise that they would drive him personally to his destination.

I thought it was funny.... They guy was annoying, but didn't make me feal unsafe.... Just one of those retards that you have to live with.... Anyhoo… So from that I now think my bus drivers are really nice (As he dealt with it very un-aggressively) but my hatred for public transport is just that little bit more reinforced.

Other than that work is going ok, As time goes on im getting more into the swing of things. So I’m happy…

On the note of the plastic chair, I have included picture (taken with a crappy phone camera) just so you know it’s artistic…

Cheerio... Bed time for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home