26 July 2006

OMG, QUIZMANIA

TV has sunk to a new low.

Big brother has a late night live streaming TV show. As part of this show they have quiz type questions to earn them some money. Out of this came the crappy TV show “Hotdogs Uplate”. However to compete with this channel 9 has developed a show, Quizmania. It is deplorable, it’s awful. What’s worse they have replaced Letterman for this crappy show. They are even transmitting it in High Definition.



I guess the good thing is that this week, the last week of Bigbrother Up Late they have been forced to differentiate their show and they are showing more actual live footage rather than trying to peddle they stupid money gabbing phone in quizzes.

Oh well, better get to sleep for work tomorrow :-P

Cheerio

7 Comments:

  • At 1:35 pm, Blogger Ms Smack said…

    Hi Owen. I havent seen quizmania and from your post and Rev Tims post I dont think I will.

    I saw you the other day in a carpark bay in Waymouth/Currie St. You took the stairs.

    :) Another blogger siting.....

     
  • At 5:11 pm, Blogger Ne-Wo said…

    Tim: Yes it does suck. It is hilarious making you watch it when you are drunk ;-)

    Honeysmack: Watching quizmania actually makes me feel said thinking about the people who waste their money ringing up thinking they will become rich.

    HEHE, Yep that’s my car park and I always take the stairs. I am amazed by your blogger sighting skills, You must be a very good people person :-) Next time say hello.

     
  • At 9:45 am, Blogger Ms Smack said…

    In one week, I've seen Rev Tim, yourself, Andy (Inane Asylum) and Spoz's cartoon self-portrait on my local bar!

    What a small world.

    I will say hello next time. You seemed to be in such a hurry I didnt want to disturb you...

    I park there ALL the time :)

     
  • At 8:29 pm, Blogger Ne-Wo said…

    Adelaide is too small.

    I look forward to catching up one day.

     
  • At 1:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bring back Letterman, Quiz sucks - just because the girls have huge racks doesn't mean it should be on before letterman dammit!

     
  • At 7:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Letterman is great and its a shame its been taken off but Quizmania is still a good show and has likeable hosts. Letterman should be on instead of Dr Phil or something.

     
  • At 10:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Stuff all of you except for Grant Quizmania's A great show.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home