27 March 2006

Up and down

The last week has been very interesting indeed, Its had its huge highs, and high lows. I’m not going to say much about it though.

Anyway, I might be getting yet another job, some other people I know potentially have some work that might be coming up, and I can see this work maybe leading to something else long term (I think they want to test me to see how good I am). Either way it would be another good experience (if it does happen), but I don’t want to “count my chickens before they hatch” so to speak, so I'm not going to say or think much more about it.

The people I did my undergraduate degree with are graduating this week, alongside my Masters degree friends. I don’t graduate though, I did that last year, and graduate again next year. However, I am going to the Awards night for my school in the university, it will no doubt be interesting; free alcohol and having to network with business people that have been invited along. Oh yeah, it will not end there as well, we’re celebrating in town afterwards with all my university friends on a Friday night.

Oh well, I don’t have much else to say really...

Cheerio.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:03 pm, Blogger reverendtimothy said…

    Good luck with the job(s)!

    ...And see you Friday night for a rockin' good time at Graduation ;-)

    PS: I think you should dedicate a post about your goon-spotting! Hehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home