21 January 2006

Ne-Wo update

WOW has it been hot!! So, what’s been happening in my life?

  • The air conditioning at my work now works, Which means I don’t have to get into a 35 degree office at 7am in the morning...
  • Yep that’s right, for some crazy reason I have been rocking up to work at 7 am in the morning.. Why do I do this.... The traffic is not all that bad early in the morning and is also not all that bad when I leave work early (cuts my hour long trip down to 30 minutes). The early starts also mean I’m so tired I can fall asleep within minutes instead of laying in bed stewing about things all night.
  • Work is going ok, I think the project I’m working on will be finished by the time I leave, will see I guess.
  • I have noticed over the last couple of weeks that subway are ending their stamp deal. Noooo!! Oh well, everyone out there with lots of stamps from doing the subway work run or those of you with heaps of counterfeit stamps (I wonder if that’s why they are ending it) use them now or never use them again..
  • After going over to my friends brothers house for drinks last night (I stayed sober for once) I discovered it is so nice driving through the hills between our houses at 3 am when it is 34 degrees (celsius) outside. Car windows down, wind blowing everywhere, the sound of endless dead gum leaves crackling underneath its wheels, its so calming.

Ohwell, that sums up ne-wo for now... Cheerio.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:20 pm, Blogger Ne-Wo said…

    Yeah, the disappearance of the stamps is upsetting, But I guess it could be worse! Subway could go out of business for some strange reason and then there would be not multinational chain of sandwich makers. Where Would I go?? So I guess what I'm saying is look on the bright side :-)

     
  • At 12:45 pm, Blogger Ne-Wo said…

    Exactly ;-) although I suspect I’d have so much more money if I made my own sandwiches :-P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home