10 December 2005

Exhausted

WOW!!! What a busy week!

As I said on Tuesday, I started work on Monday at a new company. It has been very busy indeed, I have had a couple of starts at 7:30am and the rest at 8 (It’s not the starts that kill me, its trying to stay awake and concentrate that kills me) Although I rock up early so I can leave late, I have been leaving at the normal time if I had arrived at 9. I was so exhausted last night I slept for 16 hours strait, and want to go back to sleep now.

Work is enjoyable, There is plenty to do, and its interesting. I am amazed by the businesses work ethic and culture, It is so different to government where I have previously worked.

So, am I achieving what I am meant to be achieving so far? Well yes I am, but the heat is on, I have allot to achieve in the small amount of time before I leave, so it will be busy Ne-Wo for the rest for a while yet. What makes this even worse, as time goes on, the more the scope of the project is increasing, making the hard, almost impossible, Woops...

On Thursday I talked to a friend that I don’t manage to catch up with as much as I used to. It was cool to chat once again, although, as always, I think I have managed to annoy them, Woops :-/ All the same, you know who you are, THNAKS HEAPS for chatting and putting up with me over the past, I have learnt so much from you about life
;-) :-D

On the Uni front, I have all my grades back, All Credits, I am in part happy with this, and in part upset about it, but all the same, I’m not complaining.

Time to go, Cheerio (hey, that rhymes)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:12 pm, Blogger reverendtimothy said…

    I am amazed by the businesses work ethic and culture, It is so different to government

    Yeah. They don't treat you like an expendable slave in Government. :-P

    Although I rock up early so I can leave late

    Ahh, sounds like a true private enterprise to me! Or did you mean you rock up early so you can leave early? Hehe

    Haha, on a serious note, glad to hear you're settling in well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home