19 September 2005

Wisdom Teeth Removal

Hmmm… I miss my dog…….. I have not been ok writing about it all up until this point in time, I might just write a couple of things, you’ll don’t need to know the whole story, so I will not..

Since his death I have been thinking allot, however it has been hard. I have felt a wide range of emotions, happiness that he is now no longer in pain, that he got to live such a long life, that we could have lost him when he was a puppy and my sister jumped on him; Guilt that I did not sped much time with him over his last weekend, that I had not been nicer to him, that I am portraying him in my times of happiness; Sadness that he is no longer with me, that he has missed some nice spring days, that he was not his ultimate former active self in his last couple of years.

It has been hard, I miss him so much, I keep on feeling like going outside to go and let him inside, because I miss him, and a fraction of a second after that thought, I remember he is no longer with me.

But all in all, I guess this all part of life. My dog lived a relatively nice life and I was special in his life, he trusted me allot (I was the only person he trusted to go to be let outside to go to the toilet, as I was the only person he trusted to let him back inside.)

Anyway, enough of that.

On Saturday morning I went to get 2 of my wisdom teeth pulled out. The anaesthetist came across as a little agro, oh well, that’s just him I guess, the dentist was quite nice, and that’s what counts I guess) The operation was fun, one moment I was breathing in gas, and the next minute I was wakening up form a dream, how cool hey…

I was going to keep my teeth, the dentist asked me if I wanted to keep them, and I said that I did not really need them and I would understand it would be a bit hard for them to collect them if they were cut into 50 pieces, well after I woke up he said that he did not keep them as “I said that I did not want them if they were cut into 50 different pieces” Grrrr….

I was actually told off in the recovery room as I was looking around too much, medical people are just no fun at all. It was so interesting to look around, and I cannot remember being in recovery in my previous operations.

Anyway, I'm recovering slowly, I’ve had a numb left side of my tongue (and part of my chin) 12 hours after my operation (this scared me, I though I had a damaged facial nerve. This cleared up though). Since I cannot eat hard foods, I have to eat soft / mushy / liquididy foods. To my happiness, today I discovered that Caramel Cheesecakes from the Cheesecake shop fit this description, Yum what a nice diet.

Anyway, I guess I’ll keep you all informed, cheerio.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home