29 July 2005

Can't Sleep

Cant sleep at the moment, So I'm bloging..

Life is ok at the moment, I had my first day at uni today, For my subject 70% of the marks come from group work and 30% from an exam. I'm not impressed by this, but I will survive I guess.

I am awake as I'm thinking to much, just like the thinking that somewhat degraded my enjoyment of my holidays. Ohwell, that’s life.

This comes to an interesting theory that I have, I believe that going to university is bad as it makes me discover is that there are so many better people out there that me, and puts myself in a situation that allows me so see my flaws even more. That is, university just makes me feal more unintellectual than when I first went to uni.

Hmm, that theory has nothing to do with what I'm thinking of, but hey, I do believe in that theory and I have held it for some time.

Ohwell, back to uni tomorrow, but before then, allot more thinking needs to be done.

Cheerio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home