25 June 2005

It Is Over!!

YAY, My last semester of my undergraduate Life is over (Although I could have graduated at the end of last year, Stupid uni admin idiots!)

All I have to do now is wait for my results to com back. I have a varying degree in what I expect from my marks, all the way from a HD for one subject to a Pass for another subject)

I have not got much planed for my holidays, but I do have a couple of things on the cards. I think I will try to get up to see my friend at port Pirrie to see the new house that he has bought.

I am also going to try to do a couple of things I have tried to do in past holidays, but never achieved, namely learning to drive my mums manual car, and going to swim for fitness / fun..

This week, I ordered a KVM switch over the internet to connect my 2 computers to the same monitor, Keyboard and mouse. I was very impressed, I ordered the switch over the internet at 4PM from Sydney, and it turned up the next morning. I did freak out a little when I first set the switch up, after plugging it into my old computer, the display card in the computer decided to give up the ghost. Fortunately I had upgraded the card at one stage and had kept the old card, so I simply replaced the card. The switch was not also performing very well when swapping between the 2 computers with the signal on the display getting all screwed up, But that has improved now.

Anyhoo, I’ll see what happens I guess and take it easy..

Cheerio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home