09 June 2005

Crazy Life

Hey everyone… I have had a fun week this week, Lots of baddish things happening, but it has been a cool ride..

On Saturday I got my new desk that I have been waiting for. It is a largish desk that would probably be suited more towards a business, but hey, who cares it’s a comfy and good looking desk in my opinion.

Later on the weekend my dog bit my hand {1 & 2} (sorry about the blue hand colour, the camera had some weird colour setting on it, ohh, and the white stuff is excess antiseptic cream, I put heaps on as you can never be too safe). This bit resulted from my attempts to put on my dogs coat, unfortunately he is very possessive, so I am not allowed to touch his coat :-P… I left the hand for a couple of days and it was starting to get more painful, so I went to the doctor and after a 2 hour wait I managed to get some antibiotics and a tetanus shot. It is all good now as it has pretty much cleared up. Unfortunately the dog now lives outside.

On Tuesday I bought a LCD display for my computer {1 & 2}. I was happy, I managed to get the salesman down from $499 to $409. The image is very good, My laptop screen sucks!! Any ho, after having it working for about half an hour I went out of the room to watch a spot of TV, I came back in and it was dead. So, on Wednesday I went to the store and swapped it over for a new one. After waiting for around 40 mins for the guy to test that it was dead, ring up the display company to get approval for a swap over and then get approval from his manager for the swap over I finally got a new one. It has been working for over a day now without any issues :-D What’s more, I have tested it with Nokia Monitor Test, and it has no dead pixels :-D

Oh well back to exam study for me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home