01 May 2005

Present Giving

Life has been pretty good recently!!

I don’t really have much to say,

My work has been pretty good, I am enjoying it and I am now getting to the business end of my placement. I only have until the 3rd of June to the last day of my placement.

I have made what I belive to be an interesting observation, when people give presents (I observed this at a birthday party) they tend to explain the gift. I have to admit I do this as well.

I find this very interesting, are people doing this out of the fear of rejection of their present, in which case they explain the gift to ensure the receiver values the gift; do they explain it to tell a fun story; do they explain it as they are proud of the present and they wish to demonstrate their excitement; or is there another explanation behind why people do this…. I would recommend you look for this in the future, I find it quite funny…

Oh well, Cheerio!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home