23 April 2005

IT Siesta

Hello..

Well last time I bloged I mentioned that was not going to use my PC for a whole day… Well, I managed to stay off my PC for the whole day!!! In fact I did not use the computer after I bloged until the morning after my day without my computer…

So, What did I do without going on my computer, well sadly yes I did imagine using my computer. I did go on a drive to the Brossa Valley with my parents and I did think about buying a computer magazine to read whilst being driven along, however I did not as I would be reading about computers on my IT free day. Anyway, the drive was pretty boring, however I did get a Paddlepop Bubble O Bill ice-cream, my favourite as a kid, however the bubblegum nose tasted like grease :-(

Not much else has happened this week to me, It has been pretty mundane.. Still overworked, underpaid…

Twice this week I walked down to, and through, the Botanical Gardens in the city. They are pretty good, however there are a fair few people there as it is school holidays. This said, the weather was perfect so I cannot really complain. I must say the gardens look very good and if the weather is like what it was this week I will walk down there again!!

Today I mulched up the tree branches of the trees my dada and I cut down a couple of weeks back. I managed to scratch up my arms heaps, but I will live. Luckily I ware long sleave shirts to work so no one will se my scratches :-)

Ohh…. This weekend is a long weekend !!! YAY!!

Ohwell, enough boring and harassing you, Cheerio for now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home