12 April 2005

I’m a True BIS member!!!

I’m a True BIS member!!!

Today I headed into uni to go to a lecture. I also left quite early as I had a fair bit of other work to do… Well, I rock up at uni and sit around for a bit doing my work and decide to check what the lecture topic will be… To my surprise it is currently the mid semester break, hence I had no uni lecture to attend. So I went to uni for no reason.

I think this total disorganisation, and lack of knowledge concerning my surroundings, places me in the best position to claim that I am the perfect model of what a BIS student is.

Oh well.. Cheerio

5 Comments:

  • At 1:48 pm, Blogger catalienne said…

    hehum - owen, heheh how typical of u for going to uni during mid-semester 'break' :P hehe

     
  • At 1:55 pm, Blogger catalienne said…

    :( just realised, u have no counter on ur blog ;( y not ?

     
  • At 1:56 pm, Blogger Ne-Wo said…

    ROFL… Good spotting there cat… I have fixed it now…

    However, the mid semester 'break' is commonly like a mid semester 'brake' to me as is signifies a large deceleration in my work rate which needs to be fixed once I go back to uni.. But no excuses, I got it wrong in my orginal blog...

    Cheerio

     
  • At 2:06 pm, Blogger Ne-Wo said…

    No counter hey…. Good question.. I guess I have never got around to placing one on my blog.. I guess I am scared that either no one reads it, in which case I would be upset because no one likes me, or heaps of people read it (yeah right), in which case lots of people find out how much of an idiot I am (and how much of a bad speller I am). Both would result in me producing less blogs..

    That said, I notice that blogspot allow publishing of blogs to external ftp sites… This means I could host my own blogspot blog… So if I did this I would be able to get full IIS logs (My first choice of web server platform) and review my blogs activities….

    Hmmm… a geeky challenge with hosting my own blog.. A need to host my own site… lots of uni work to avoid doing to the last minute…. hmmmm…… This all adds up to me thinking about seting up some hosting soon…….

     
  • At 2:31 am, Blogger reverendtimothy said…

    Nahh... a true BIS member would have stayed at home and bludged, and THEN realised there was no lecture and been relieved. :-þ

     

Post a Comment

<< Home