03 April 2005

You Cannot Kill a Room!!!

Grrrr…..

Jeeze… My mum is crazy… Every time she sees a bug, she gets the fly spray and kills it.

Ok… this normal up to this point, however she then proceeds to partially (big amounts) empty the spray can in the room, so that any living bug in the room will be killed.. This includes emptying cans in rooms with nothing in them (obviously no other bugs). In addition fly spray does not remain around for weeks, it only kills insects on contact.

OK, so why does this annoy me, well I don’t really care about the cost of pointlessly trying to kill a room with fly spray, it’s her money. I care about not having any fly spray after she tries to kill the room. In addition, fly spay does not smell nice / it’s just plain old not nice being near. When she does try to “kill a room” the fly spray wafts throughout the whole hose, so wherever I go I exterminated…

Owelll… bitching over

Cheerio… Have fun!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:07 pm, Blogger reverendtimothy said…

    The only way to kill Cochroaches with fly spray is with the can.

     
  • At 8:47 pm, Blogger Ne-Wo said…

    LOL.... so true!!!

     
  • At 1:51 pm, Blogger catalienne said…

    the only way to kill a spider is hitting it with a broom, cz when u spray the bastards, they run towards u :P trust me - my bitch and i experienced that and i think i broke the stove of my old place smashing the broom against it :P hhehe oh well - still got my bond back - mouahahhah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home