02 April 2005

I hate windows 98!!!

OK….

Last night I stayed up until 6 am fixing my cousins computer…. Hmmmm remind me never again to offer to help fix some ones computer… What had occurred is 2 years she bought a new computer from some guy, they recommended it have windows 98…. Right…. Anyway the idiot formatted the hard drive to 2 G (The original dos disk size limitation), so I had to reformat her PC and so she would be using her whole 40 gig hard drive…. Anyway… to cut a long story short, it worked, after 10 hours, multiple formats and me panicking for 4 hours that I had accidentally forgot to back her computer properly…. Ohwell she did get my mum a job for about a year or so, so what comes around goes around..

Today I got back a mark for a subject that I did over summer (well it also extended a bit into the normal uni year)… Anyway I Got a Credit, however the dam lecture gave me a percentage as well, 73 %, 2% off of a Distinction… Owch… I would have preferred to not know that…. Ohwell...

On a brighter note, My university has stuffed up my fees for my summer semester big time, in my favor, I think… They have now refunded me a whole heap of money, over what I expected to get….. So now according to the uni finance system they now owe me aprox $400… Hopefully if it is a stuffup they will not find out, but me placing this on the internet probably will not help my chances… Maybee it is really compensation for them stuffing me around yesterday.

Anyhoo cheerio… I’m off now… you have fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home