09 May 2005

Web Cam

Hey...
Look....


I am now the proud owner of a web camera. Why did I buy one I hear you ask, well I have always wanted one and a friend may have hinted that I should get one so, meh, that’s how I decided to get one... Well, what probably also contributed to this is that I found one quite cheap. Unfortunately the really cheap part means that the image goes all green sometimes. However I have worked out that this happens after I load up the cameras settings page. So if I do not try to alter the setting, the setting do nothing anyway, It works reasonably.

Ohwell It is fun I guess...

Last week I made my first ever $10 coaster. A dual layer DVD coaster ;-) I was sort of early onto the CD burning market, but not early enough to have issues with CD coasters... Well It looks like I am early enough to have issues with DVDs, although I have never had issues with single layer DVDs... I love being at the forefront of technology, however it costs heaps and you get low quality stuff, whereas the people who get in late get high quality stuff cheap… Ohwell…

Cheerio.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:22 pm, Blogger reverendtimothy said…

    Great cam! haha. Fantastic shot!

    As for DVD-burners... I've had a dual-layer for a while now, and am yet to successfully burn a dual-layer disc! :-\ piece of shit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home