22 May 2005

My Week

Hello,

Well, this week was better than I expected It would be. For my uni studies I had a meeting with my uni lecturer and my boss at my work placement which I was really dreading as it could have been very bad. Fortunately it went a whole heap better than I thought it would, So I’m very happy about that :-)

Last night I went to an 18th birthday party of a friend's (Alex's) girlfriend. I was amazed how young 18 year old people can be (I would have it a guess that there were some younger people there, so they may be the reason behind the youngness). I was also surprised at how sober people were, Although I don’t think I am that observant when looking at how drunk people are.. However It was a good party and I enjoyed myself :-)

I have a fair bit of uni work coming up In the next 2 weeks, so it most likely will be unhappy Owen for those weeks. Specifically I have:

  • To give 2 presentations,
  • Write a 4000 word report,
  • Write a 3000 word report, and
  • Do 10 weeks of weekly work for a subject.

In addition my sister is moving out of my house next weekend.

On another note, A spammer has got my email address and they’re sending out emails as if they were sent from me. This means as I am getting many bounce back emails informing me that the message cannot be delivered. Today I got 52 in a 1 minite period. However, in all I am getting about 200 emails per day :-( ohw ell.. At least this is not on my main email account.

I guess I better get back to my uni work. Have fun everyone!!

Cheerio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home