17 May 2005

Disorganisation = Super-Organisation

WOW, I am Excited..

I am usually a very organised person, however this year I have had a fair bit on my plate (Ok, to my standard) so I have not been organised much at all..

Well over the 2 past weeks this disorganisation has paid dividends..

Last week I realised that the weekend would be a long weekend. I was happy about that.

This week I discovered that uni is ending 1 week later than I thought it would, which is a good thing for me as I now have more time to do my uni assignments in. Also one of my subjects is therefore ending a week early.. I’m ecstatic.

Earlier on in the year I did not realise I was starting uni until the week before when a lecture had to remind me to rock up the next week..

So this disorganisation is good, as it has not resulted in any issues and has resulted into extensions and holidays :-D

Cheerio

2 Comments:

  • At 9:06 am, Blogger Kaufman said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:07 am, Blogger Kaufman said…

    Ne-Wo, this is my first time here. I must admit that your perspective in this post is refreshing, to say the least. If you were to ask me to express my feelings about uni finishing a week later than I had anticipated, I would've planned a missive using hand-held weapons, possibly including spoons, and headed straight to the admin area.

    You could use the extra time to your advantage by increasing your knowledge of grog prices in the bar or the latest possible time to wake up without being late for the first lecture.

    Good luck with handing in the assignments on time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home