11 June 2005

Coke addiction..

I love coke!!! In the past I have drunk insane amounts of it. Before mid last year, I was drinking about 1.5 L of coke per day. However about mid way through last year I decided to stop drinking coke all together. I did this successfully, I also managed to drop 10 KG from 90 KG.. I was also going to restart swimming to get fit, however I never managed to organise myself to start swimming.

When I was not drinking coke I would only drink it when I went out (and usually with scotch) However about Marchish this year, when I re took up drinking coke on a regular basis. Howevere, this Friday past I decided to address the problem, s once again I ma not drinking coke anymore. I have actually had a bit of a headache, how pathetic hey. Anyway, this time I hope to start swimming again to keep up my fitness.

Oh well, Cheerio!!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:10 pm, Blogger reverendtimothy said…

    You should get some patches to help you. I think they're called "Cokarettes" or something. You peel one off and stick it on your arm... instantly, your cravings for brand recognition and teeth rotting cease, and you can proceed to live a normal life.

    From what I understand, "Cokarette's" main competitor is the "PepsiPatch" - the refreshing patch for the next generation.

     
  • At 9:20 pm, Blogger Ne-Wo said…

    LOL... Clever!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home