10 June 2005

Exams...

Hey… Well I have not been bloging much recently, so I though I should put in a little burst of blogs…

Today I went into work to have a little morning tea to say goodbye to me. It ended up quite well..

At the moment I am meant to be studying for some exams for uni, however that is not really happening. I think this is a good opportunity to talk about my study habits..

I have a huge fear of failure, and I am over realistic, so therefore I find faults in everything and fear attempting tasks, so to address I avoid doing the tasks!! In terms of uni work this means avoiding doing the uni work.. A couple of things I do when I avoid uni work include looking at stuff on the internet, watching TV and cleaning up.

In terms of cleaning up, I have heaps at the moment to clean up. As I have a new desk I have decided to have a clean workspace. Since I did share the room with my messy sister recently, there is a little bit of cleaning up to do.

Anyhoo they are my current thoughts.

Cheerio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home