13 June 2005

Coffee

Previously I did mention that I was giving up coke.. This got me to talking to a friend about coffee, I guess it’s all caffeine related.

Anyway, I did not drink coffee at all. I don’t even like coffee flavoured food. I think a little of this stems from my mums love of coffee. When I was younger she drank upward of 12 cups per day. She decided not to drink it anymore and she got very sick. This gave me a fear of coffee. So I never drank the stuff. Since coffee is a little powerful if you have never had it before, I did not like it, and hence did not start drinking it.

Anyway, when I was working I was involved In a couple of business meetings at a café close by. So to be polite and to fit in I did have a couple of cappuccinos and coffees. At first they were awful, but they did get better. I am no lover of coffee now, but I can now bare drinking them.

I'm not sure wether I did the correct thing putting myself out to drink them or not.. I wounder what the look on my face must have been like when I first drank the cappuccino.

Oh well. That’s all

Cheerio

1 Comments:

  • At 5:00 pm, Blogger reverendtimothy said…

    As a self-confessed coffe lover, I think you're doing the right thing! Well, don't over-do it, of course, but in moderation coffee is fantastic. Oh, what am I saying? Over-do it. Coffee is fucking fantastic. You'll start on the lighter stuff first like everyone else... Cappuccinos, Mochas... but before you know it, you'll be on the hard stuff, and selling your car to afford that Short Black Turkish fix from the coffee-dealing Mexican down the road.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home