03 July 2005

Recent week

Over the past week I have been to Port Pirie and have come back to Adelaide. One of my friends from high school, who is an ambulance paramedic, Has just recently bought a brand new house, and I have not seen him for a long time, so I went up to see his house (he lives and works at Port Pirie) and spend some relaxing time with him. His house is very nice.

I had a very nice and relaxing a couple of days without any internet or computers. I did have a new experience, I drink some absinth, and I have to say, that stuff rocks!! It is very good, strong (it burns allot), but nothing a bit of water and sugar cannot dilute.

On the bus ride home there was some weird guy on the bus trying to chat to me. Very annoying. Oh well, it’s a public world. I just gave him the cold shoulder and after about half an hour he got the message. Sad I know….

This trip did mean I could not attend my uni groups end of semester pub crawl.

Anyway, that’s it from me for now… Cheerio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home