10 July 2005

21st

On Friday night I went to a 21st party. I quite enjoyed it, The place was cool, and what’s best, I got to meet a whole heap of people from my high school that I have not seen in a couple of years, and some that I had not seen since I was in high school

It was an ok time, I decided to drive there, therefore I only had 2 light beers over 4 hours, however fortunately it turned out to be a low dinking affair (That is fortunate as I would have felt a little left out). I did buy a tequila for the birthday boy, however he took it upon himself to take a sip and shot the whole amount. Oh well, he is not a big alcohol person, there is nothing wrong with that.

Also, this weekend I moved my room around, and put in a new TV cabernet. Now all I have in my room is a built in wardrobe, a bed and a TV cabernet, nice and neat. Today I decide to hied all of the unsightly cables that my surround sound DVD player come with. So I got up in the roof and drilled a whole heap of holes in the wall. Not I have less wires (although I still have to put the wires from 2 more speakers into the wall. Fortunately all of my speakers are above the noggins (horizontal pieces of wood about half way up the wall)

Anyhoo, I'm off to watch the UK formula one race..

Cheerio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home