11 September 2005

Showtime

Hey, WOW…. Yesterday was crazy!!

I went to the show yesterday with my friend from high school and his girlfriend. It was cool, we walked around the show and saw a whole heap of things. I was amazed at what the show was like, it is much better that I can remember it being (However, the last time I went to the show was about 10 years ago) It has been cleaned up and modernised a whole heap.

At about 5 pm my friends Tim & Khun came along and met me, and my other friends departed.

Usually I'm not a rides person, However I did not care what would happen to me yesterday, so in my “fearless mode” I decided to g on a fair few rides. Yep, my first time at riding crazy rides..

I was fortunate enough to go on rides with both Khun and Tim.. They were brilliant, I would probably say that I should have gone on them before, but I would have been too scared to enjoy them, and probably not enjoyed them that much.

The fireworks were also cool, by the sounds of what they were like previously, they were not as commercial as they had been previously. Now, I have not mentioned that Khun’s niece accompanied us to the show, and I should have. She was soo cool, full of fun, and so funny full of cool reactions.

Ohhh, I just noticed that I got a bit of a tan yesterday from being out in the sun, cool. Another cool thing that I have been up to was to attend my second cousins first ever birthday party. It was really nice to see him on his first birthday, and his 2 year old brother, they are so cool!!! They were on the go the whole time, however they took a couple of nocks but rebounded without issue. My proud moment of the day was when they were playing with some really cool, but loud toys, My cousin said she was going to take out the batteries to get a little bit of silence, but I suggested that they could take out the speakers, so yay, they now still have really cool toys, without the sound though, but still cool.

anyhoo, enough from me for now,
Cheerio

2 Comments:

  • At 10:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad you had a really good time at the Show Owen :) and thanks for being so patient and wonderful with my niece. She couldn't stop talking about you to my parents, who thought all that time she was talking about an oven! :P hahaha Can't be helped my parents don't speak much English.

     
  • At 10:20 pm, Blogger Ne-Wo said…

    ROFL... Hmmm, so what she was saying about me also gells with me being an oven?? Cool :-D

    No need to thank me for geting along with your neice, she is wonderfull ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home