06 October 2005

I Now Have A Digital Camera

Hmmm, My week has kind of been adventitious.

Over the weekend I attended one of my cousins joint 21st and 18th. This was my first 21st I attended that I really drank. It was a cool night, I enjoyed it, the speeches were cool. The party was a “M” and “A” theme party, so I decided to go dressed as Michael Owen (I wore a English soccer top of the player “Owen”) or “Me”(Owen). I find it suffice to say that I got drunk to the level where I was expelling blood without having any physical blows against my body.

I have also been without my normal computer as I had to send it away to be fixed under warranty. Unfortunately the people have been extremely slow in getting it repaired, So much it takes them 2 days to ring me back with a progress report. But I Might be getting it back tomorrow (YAY!)

After being pestered for photos of me at the 21st by one of my friends, I
decided to fix my lack of photography in my life and go out and buy a digital camera. After a little research I decided to get a Pentax Optio S6 (Almost copying said friend). So off I trundled into the city and purchased one for a reasonable price with a couple of freebies thrown in. It takes ok photos, I thought they would have been a little better, although as I progress along I have found that my lack of skill is somewhat to blame, and the fact that it has a small CCD.

Anyway, before I went on my trip to get the camera I was feeling the need to get one quickly as I could only find one shop with them in stock. Today I went to get a bag for the camera from another shop, I found out why they are in such short supply. After telling the shop assistant what camera I had, they got very angry. Why? Well my camera is not meant to be released yet.. That’s right I am soon special that I have a pre-release Pentax Optio (Small things amuse small minds hey…) So if you live in Australia and want one, I can point you in the direction of a “dodgy shop” to buy one from.

One last thing that has been of novelty this week is my family have now got an exercise bike. It is a really good tool at showing how unfit I am. Ohwell, I guess that’s why we got it, to get fit..

Cheerio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home