25 September 2005

Not Much

Not much happened this week, I have just been moping around the place….

I was thinking about going to heaven / timewarp next week, however I discovered, due to some ‘bitch fight’ between the owners and government, that they are closed for what almost looks like an indefinite period. (They are holding it somewhere else, but I don’t think it will be as good as their original location)

I got my graduation photos this week, and I do know I promised that I would put them up on the net, but at the moment my pc is away being fixed, so I promise they will be up when all is back in order (even though I look like a complete idiot in the photos)

I have a scary amount of uni work coming up, but I always see my uni workload as scary..

Yesterday I decided I wanted to clear my head, so I went on a walk, and before I knew it I was back at home after a 2 hour period of exercise in which I cleared out my head. It was cool, I was not exhausted, but that was probably due to the fact that I trundled along.
Anyhoo, not much else to say on my blog for the moment…. Cheerio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home