04 November 2005

Im back

Howdy...

Meh... Long time no blog… I’m a little happier since last time I bloged, I got to chat to a couple of my friends about a couple of things… Life goes on I guess...

It’s that time of year again, Exam Time, so I’m in a cleaning mood… To distract myself from eaxm study this semester I have purchased Ne-Wo Dot Com. There is not much on it for the wide world to see at the moment, although all my content for website finished and on the server. I Just have to decide whether I will make it public, I am in sort of 2 minds about it. Will see I guess. It is still being put to use for a couple of other "projects" Iv'e been thinking about, so its not a waste of money (I think I am trying to convince myself here).

If you know me, and want a sqiz, then contact me how you would usually contact me and I’ll give you the URL & password to have an advanced screening... If you did se the website earlier on in the year, well it has changed a little and has also had some interesting additions.

Enough from me for now I guess, I better get back to (start) my uni work/ exam revision / sleep before my uni presentation tomorrow.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:09 am, Blogger reverendtimothy said…

    From what I've seen so far? Site's looking good dude! :-)

     
  • At 12:49 am, Blogger Ne-Wo said…

    Thanks.. I'm still not sure if I will take my website public.. Will see I guess.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home