27 December 2005

Xmass 2005

Hello, Last week has been a mess. . .

I am now sort of on holidays, but not fully due to my last week at work, which was very unproductive. Unfortunately, for the 2 month project I’m working on, my team of 4 people have been given a 300 page document to write, we have not scheduled for this, eak. To add to this, I was not invited along to the work Christmas get together as I am new, not nice.

Also on the work front I ordered some books for work off of my own back and wallet. Unfortunately I could not get them in Australia, so I had to go to Amazon to get them, amazingly after ordering the books on Monday, I got them on Friday, even with the x-mass workloads of various people. What’s better, even though I paid $40 US for postage, I still saved 25% from what they would have cost in Australia. Now I have 2 X 1400 page books to read this x-mass break.

Christmas was cool, I bought all of my family alcohol, and I got some chartreuse and absinthe, good stuff :-P

For x-mass day I spent the day with my relatives, I got to spin my 3 yo cousin on a swing for about half an hour after which he staggered around like he was drunk, but he loved it, screaming in laughter!! It was nice to see him, he was soo much more animated over the last time I saw him.

I have had some heavy stuff to think about that has been clouding my mind & life for some time, it just reared its head yet again last week. I will not go through it here though. I think I’d like to address these issues, but I dont think it's my place to start that, so for once I’m commiting myself to not do the starting, will be hard though, turning my back on so much.

Ohwell, cheerio... A 2005 recap might be on it's way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home