18 December 2005

Bah Humbug

Hello, might as well update my blog...

This week has been full on t work, heaps of early starts, but I’m surviving. What’s better, is that at the end of the coming week, I will have 2 weeks of holidays (Which I’m hoping I can progress enough on my project at work, that I will be in a position to be able to do some constructive work in my holidays.

My brother has come home from interstate for Christmas. So once again the house is noisy, He had the TV turned up during tea the other night so loud that it literally hurt my ears :-| so it went off :-P

Yesterday my friend Khun bought me a jar of Bah Hum Bugs since I always refer to myself being a Bah Humbug. Thanks Khun!

Oh well, GTG, I have my mum’s family Christmas gig to go to.

Cheerio

4 Comments:

  • At 3:09 pm, Blogger reverendtimothy said…

    Sounds like the TV in my house. And my parents wonder why I'm never around?

     
  • At 9:20 pm, Blogger Ne-Wo said…

    Yeah, it aint enjoyable at all.

     
  • At 2:16 pm, Blogger Ms Smack said…

    hi Owen

    I uploaded the pic you did of my eyes on my site finally. I would have put it up earlier but my picasa problem had a brain burp.

    Cheers,
    honeysmack

     
  • At 2:40 pm, Blogger Ne-Wo said…

    Hey, Cool.. Yeah I was wondering what happned to that pic...

    Thanks for keeping me in the know :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home