11 January 2006

No AC :-|

Howdy...

Yep im back at work...

I thought I’d that this opportunity to talk about work conditions. Currently the air conditioning in my work is not working, this is very uncomfortable in the 30 – 40 degree summer heat. Even when it’s a cold day in the 20s, it’s still hot in the building (hotter than outside actually) as the heat remains from the previous hot days. When I got into work at 7am this morning, I was sweeting as soon as I sat down at my desk.

This has got me thinking, how much more efficiently I would work in a comfortable office environment? I think my work rate would increase so much through having a comfortable chair and nice air temperature. Although thinking about this, as soon as I would get those, Id find something else to pick on about, like.........

On a lighter note, I’ve got a fullish weekend this weekend, I’m going out to for most of Saturday to say cheerio to a friend who’s leaving Australia and on Sunday I’m saying cheerio to my sister as she is getting married.

Not much else has happened recently, I guess I can mention that I managed to finish of my bottle of Chartreuse and have got stuck into my bottle of absinthe. I much prefer the chartreuse, although the absinthe is a nice cheer me up drink :-P

Anyhoo, have to go, much to do.. Yeah, you got me, I lie, I dont have much to do, I've just run out of things to say.

Cheerio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home