03 January 2006

Subway Cookies V2

Some of my avid blog readers might remember my previous attempts to reproduce white chocolate chip macadamia nut subway cookies.

Well, tonight the saga continued, I had a couple of reasons to continue:


  • I have uni work to do, cooking seems the perfect opportunity to procrastinate

  • There have been many people looking at my subway cookie adventures on my blog

  • I was hungry and there was no good food around

  • I need something sensible to put on my blog once in a while

  • I had a pack of a Cadbury cookie mix in the kitchen that I have been meaning to use for over a month.


So, away I went and mixed all the ingredients. To my surprise:

  • The raw premix powder did not taste as bas as the powders usually do;

  • After adding the margarine and egg the mix was extremely greasy (sickly so).


So what did they turn out like, very average indeed, and slimily, This might be due to my cooking skills (I’ll say that to avoid a defamation lawsuit :-P), but I doubt that it was down to my cooking skills..



Cookies On Stove

Cookies Cooling



So, once again I have discovered the real Subway cookies are still cheaper and nicer that home made rip-offs.


Cheerio..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home