16 January 2006

Cheerio Khun, Cheerio Gemma


What a weekend...

Saturday was spent with my friend Khun and her friends as she is leaving for Japan to work for one year. I went to a nice picnic with heaps and heaps of food in the Adelaide parklands. Unfortunately it rained a little, but it was not bad enough to spoil the atmosphere and event.

When it came to night time we headed down to Rundle street and had some drinks at the Belgium bar.. It will be sad to see Khun leave for such a long time, especially since Japan is so backward with communications (apparently its $600 for a licence for a phone). I hope she will enjoy it, I’d be more than happy for her to stay longer if she finds a job she enjoys!

Sunday was spent at my sisters weeding, I guess I should say My sisters and her husbands weeding :-P I had a nice time, the weather was very good, it was not hot, and it did not rain (There was thunder and lightning predicted). The only problem I guess was the flies, but they were not all that bad... However this has a good side, the flies enabled me to exercise my usual photography skills eg this photo. Dont worry, they had a profesional photographer, thats why I spent my time enjoying the weeding and not taking photos. (thats my excuse)

I managed to have a moderate amount of alcohol, what would you expect when you have a weeding at a winery? :-)


My sister looked really good, and she really enjoyed her day. I think the reality of the day really hit me when her husband was giving his speech and he called MY SISTER his “WIFE” :-D (to a great cheer, and deservedly so)

Amazingly my sister managed to get some sleep the night before, how amazing is that! I am so proud for her, I hope she has a very nice future with her new Husband, hehe, Husband it's fun saying that!

Anyhoo, the photos of both events can be found here

Cheerio.

I wish I had more time for this entry, but if I don’t rush it now, it will not happen... :-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home