29 January 2006

Puppy

The puppy is going well. It is much more at ease now and is more sociable, YAY. I was minding it the other night when everyone else was out, and it would not stay calm unless it was laying on my lap or some variation of siting on top of me. This habit is fine for the time being, however im scared that when it grows up to its full size (full grown Grate Dane ~60 KG) It siting on me might hurt a bit :-P

They puppy experience is all enjoyable, I'm also kind of glad that the new puppy has not made me get all that cut up about my old dog who died last year.

Last night I went out with my friends in to the city for some tea and drinks. After arriving in Rundle street, deciding we wanted to have tea over at Gouger street, walking over there and discovering that the restaurant we were intending on going to had been burnt down, walking over to another restaurant to discover it was being reinvited, we finally found some Italian restaurant (yay, after about 2 km of walking in the hot and humid conditions we were having we sat down at 9PM for tea)

Anyway, I think our waiter was new or something, he was hilariously incompetent but the good thing was he was bearable and entertaining, I could not stop laughing. He did things like suggesting soy sauce to one of my friends as a sauce to have on a stake, Wired! But funny in my book!

The kitchen staff were not all that together as well, they forgot my meal, so I had to wait for my meal while everyone else was eating, but they gave me a free drink for this, so due to the fact of the humidity, an empty stomach, being dehydrated, and the alcohol I was very cheery and did not really care! I think they were happy that I did not get cranky over their mistake, smiling instead :-P But it was a nice meal in the end and the restaurant had so many yummy food smells in it.

The rest of the night was cool, we were slightly disorganised but it was really nice to catch up with my friends again.

I have previously noted on my blog that subway are getting rid of their free sub stamp program. Well, whilst looking at the various signs in the subway store where I get lunch sometimes (like their warning that their satay products contains peanuts, All I have to say is that I’d hope satay products would contain peanuts) Anyway, I noticed a new sign stating that they are changing “THE SHAPE” of their cuts of meat. But they do not say if the SIZE of the cuts of meat will change, I suspect they are. (hmmm I just read that and thought about how pathetic I am :-P Ohwell, I'm me!

Anyhoo, I better get back to my uni work, I’ve got a big assignment that I have not progressed much into. More photos have been added to the Jackson Collection if you are interested.

Cheerio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home