11 February 2006

Work to do

Hmmm, I have noticed a pattern, I'm blogging almost every week at the moment. Everyone I know to have said something like that have stopped blogging shortly after making the statement, so I guess I’ll see what happens hey...

Well this week has been exhausting, my week pretty much ended up with, and involved with me handing up an averagely written 120 page assignment... Work has been cool though, I have not felt that much pressure this week, so I'm happy...

What’s up for next week, well I have a 10 000 word report to write, a 20 minute presentation to do for uni, another presentation to do for uni (but that one is 30 minutes) and an hour long presentation to do for most of the Adelaide staff from my work (who are mostly consultants, so they are brilliant at speeches). So its going to be a big week next week!

This is one of the first weekends I have had for a while where I don’t have a bunch of work to do. So I will relax before I come across next week, although that relaxation will include writing up the presentations....



The puppy has been interesting this week, I have had fun with him, pretending to put him in the fireplace, making him run around after my camera (I will not think that was a clever move, he will most likely one day chew it apart) and watching him eat whilst sitting down. Unfortunately “His life has already ended”, metaphorically, as he went to school during the week, puppy school. Apparently he put on 2.5 KG, or about a third of his weight, since last time we weighed him, rather good for one week??


ohwell, after this week im free, so look forward to blogs from me that do not consist of me complaining about my worklaod :-P

Cheerio

1 Comments:

  • At 1:20 pm, Blogger Ms Smack said…

    he's beautiful!!

    Such a beautiful face.. and by the size of those paws, he's gonna be a big beautiful boy...

    Gorgeous!!

    keep the pics coming of him please!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home