06 February 2006

Too much coke :-|

I love coke!! I'm addicted to it :-P When I was in high school I decided to keep the ring pulls of cans of coke that I have drunk. In the past 8ish years I have been quite diligent in keeping them, So after a bit of counting I discovered last weekend that I have drunk and kept ring pulls from over 1500 cans of coke.. That’s over 500 Litres of the stuff, and that does not count coke I have drunk from containers other than cans.
Or put it otherwise I have drunk:
• On average, about half a can a day,
• Just under 60KG of sugar,
• Just under a quarter of a million calories, Did you know that is enough energy to heat the water of a lane of an Olympic sized swimming pool by 1 degree Celsius?
I think I need to end this bad habit. It cannot be healthy. I have actually successfully dropped coke out of my diet, and I think I benefit from it, but coke keeps on finding its way into my diet..

In other news, work is extremely hectic at the moment, I have so much to do, and only have 2 weeks left. To add to the workload at work, I’ve got a couple of big uni assignments I have to do that I have not done much on so far, woops :-P.

I think the highlight of my week was when my friend Khun called me from Japan. It was really nice, even though she woke me up and I ended up having only 2 hours sleep that night, a small sacrifice to hear from her. So far she is enjoying her job over there allot :-) and she has managed to get herself a shared phone line, so she will soon be on the internet :-)

Over the weekend I went out with my friend Tim who has been interstate recently. We started off in the suburbs, went into the city and then back home, via a breathalyser. The night was interesting, people being stupid, oh well, that’s alcohol. However I was happy to see that even though I was being a complete barhumbug, the people we were out with were being soo friendly back to me, YAY people can be soo nice :-P I was even introduced, by Tim, to a fellow Adelaide blogger who looks at my blog, cool hey (no, not cool someone looks at my blog, but cool that I could actually meet them...)

Anyhoo, more photos of Jackson are available, he seems to be having an ok time, I was playing fetch with him tonight.

Anyhoo, the sooner I attack my uni work the sooner I get to sleep so cheerio..

2 Comments:

  • At 1:15 pm, Blogger reverendtimothy said…

    Holy shit dude. That's a LOT of Coke.

    I'm proud! :-D

     
  • At 7:34 pm, Blogger Ne-Wo said…

    Yeah, no joke that is a lot of coke!!!

    Its more than once every second day..

    I'm actually not impressed, more so ashamed... Need to be healthy, This coke habit usually equates to about 10 extra KG onto my weight, need to change that into muscle instead of loosing it... :-P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home