02 April 2006

BIS Awards Night 2006

I have to congratulate some of my uni friends who were awarded their degrees this past Friday. My Friday night was spent celebrating my uni friends graduations. Some of them are staying around uni with me, and some of them are already in the workforce.

The night before the graduations I was informed of the plans of Tim to build a spinning hat to wear when he received his degree from the head of the uni. I have to say, I was quite surprised that he was going to actually do this, I was also scared that they would stop him from going out on stage because of it, suffice to say that I would not have worn it. But I'm happy that he did and that it was all successful. Good on you Tim!! Have a look at it Here

After the graduations we had our schools awards night and celebratory drinks afterwards with all of our friends. I did not get any awards, but found out I got a Distinction for my work over summer, I'm happy with that. The drinks afterwards were really good, Expensive though. Unfortunately we did not get a full turnout, but I think everyone enjoyed their time, although I think I was a bit drunk to make that judgement.

Since I cannot remember much from the night, you can see my photos here and we might be able to construct what happened on the night :-P.



Maybe Tims recolection of events might be able to help construct something?

Cheerio.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:06 pm, Blogger reverendtimothy said…

    ... And what a fantastic night it was! ;-)

     
  • At 10:35 pm, Blogger Ne-Wo said…

    :-D its good to hear you too had a fun night. I have to say, Thanks for telling me how to make that cocktail from your trip to Queensland.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home