19 November 2006

First Week Of Work

Well I survived my first week of my new job as a consultant. YAY. What is even better, after a couple of days of working they paid me in advance, That was a big surprise. But it is no big deal, I’ve been saving my money over the past year or so. I’m so tragic, I enjoy earning a couple of dollars a day in interest, But it is surprising how much money you need to achieve that.

I thought I was going to be working on an internal role overseeing all of the companies projects (A brilliant chance to work with all the project managers), but instead I have been put strait into working on client projects. Yay, I’m in the deep end.

I went out last night, It was brilliant! I can not wait for more nights like it, at midnight it was 22 Degrees and no wind. I know it’s good beer garden wether, but I went down to Glenelg (One of Adelaide’s better beaches) with some friends. It was crazy down there, people everywhere!

I don’t think there is much else to say, I have got a full week next week, hopefully will get some pics to make my blog somewhat more entertaining.

Cheerio

3 Comments:

  • At 9:36 pm, Blogger Steph said…

    There were people everywhere?
    You kidding me? So Glenelg or whatever it's called is where all the people are at?

    I'll remember that for next time ;)

     
  • At 7:53 pm, Blogger Ne-Wo said…

    LOL, Stop your Adelaide bashing! Luckily you were not there, it was the Adelaide version of people everywhere.

    Actually the city was a little bit more crazy than normal as well. It was just one of those magical nights, the first night this summer where it’s warm enough to sit outside chatting to friends all night, so everyone was out having a good time.

     
  • At 2:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is your timely reminder from Emma to update your blog.

    Thank you ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home