04 February 2007

Welcome February 2007

Life has kind of crazy recently. I’ve been breaking stuff left right and centre.
  • My laptop is broken again, time for a new one? Maybe in a couple of months.
  • I blew up my wireless route thingo and a part in one of my families computers when I plugged them in after moving them.
  • I bought some work shoes in December, and have worn through the heals (like all my other pairs before these ones), I worked out that I’m spending about $5 / day for work shoes, not good for a guy.
  • My glasses broke, ummm, if you’ve seen me “show them off” before, you might know why. Anyhoo,
    - They could not be fixed, so $650 later I’ve got a new pair
    - I tried contact lenses, too much effort for my liking
    - My eyes have improved somewhat, so I did need new glasses anyway.

Warning, Tupperware containers are not oven proof, don’t forget you put one in the oven earlier in the day for a couple of minutes! K? They are easy to clean up though.

Apart from that work has been ok, I’m now passed my probation period. So now, my workmates tell me, I do not have to turn up until lunchtime. YAY!

This Microsoft fan boy has not got Vista yet. Maybe when I get a new pc. Scary hugh?

Some evil people are spamming using my domain. I don’t care much, I’ve not got some SPF thingo which allows people to tell if emails are from me or not, so if people are checking my spf record they can automatically block a whole heap of spam. Do it people!

I’ve been catching up with friends recently. All my friends who moved to the country seem to be moving back to the city.

Anyhoo, that’s pretty much for new, The Ne-Wo evolution continues.

Cheerios.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Owen,

    If everyone you know in the country is moving back to the city - maybe its my time to move back soon. Ohhhh, Spoooky!!!

    Take Care

    Emma

     
  • At 5:20 pm, Blogger Ne-Wo said…

    Hey, Emma. Yeah, maybee it's your time to move back to the city, but for good? You can be an individual if you want though.

    I hope all is good for you in the copper triangle.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home