21 March 2007

March Hey

So, what has been happening recently?

Work has been good. Apparently I’m doing really well, YAY! Lots of work to do, but hopefully lots of rewards. I’m looking to get a few friends from my uni course to join me at work, but the year below me. The good part about that is I will get a recruitment bonus :-)

I have been out a couple of times recently. By reading my blog people may only think that All I do is go out, well, that’s the only place I take photos, so it’s the only thing I have to talk about. Sad hey. ohh, like my new glasses ===>



I have been out with the uni people in the year below me. Unfortunately that ended with someone getting a little sick, oh well, it was still a good night. Hmm, I wonder how he got sick?

I meet up with an old uni friend who lives in Melbourne now days. We meet at his friends Adelaide fringe festival thingo , the “Hard rubbish café”. It was 10 PM, about 25 degrees, no wind, sitting in the parklands just at the end of Rundle Street (on the edge of the CBD), on couches, under party lights drinking a beer, just a nice relaxing time to catch up with old friends. I'm not a big fan of loud clubs.

I also have been out for Reverendtimothy’s birthday at the Almer and another celebration at his place. That was cool, I got to catch up with a whole heap of friends, no drinking for me tho, I was driving and the police were everywhere. Anyhoo, after being out every night last week I managed to sleep 13 hours in a row. I'm still suffering from my lack of sleep last week. I think im geting old.


I graduate next week, YAY! I will be the first and only person in my family to have a postgraduate degree, so I’m proud. Before my brother can try to correct me, I should point out that although my brother has an honors degree, honors is not postgraduate, its an extension of an undergraduate degree :-P

I’ve been getting into milkshakes at various coffee outlets in the city recently. I have to say, the iced coffee at Starbucks tastes soo much like an M&M drink if you mix it all up with the cream on top. Anyhoo, another place in town has a extramly nice TimTam milkshake. You have to have one!


Anyhoo, I’m pretending that I’m loosing weight at the moment. I’m not doing as well as I’d like, However, last weekend I discovered something really amazing. I can eat fast food and loose 2 kg all in the same weekend. How? Well I usually drink about 3 L of water per day at work, and I don’t drink much over the weekend, so I loose allot of weight through the waterloss.

Anyhoo, thats about it from me for now. Hopefully I will have something more to say soon.

CHEERIOS

1 Comments:

  • At 4:57 pm, Blogger reverendtimothy said…

    Picture 2 = AWESOME

    Picture 3 = hahaha Thi looks scary! :-P

    Thanks for helping me celebrate my birthday. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home